We are looking for a Social Media, Copywriting Creative and general All-Rounder!
You can make words jump off a page, post, or poster and can distinguish the difference in the tone of voice working between multiple brands.
Well aware and in command of all things social media, working closely with the marketing manager, you can set up and execute campaigns via social media and are aware of the trends and changing algorithms. Not to mention, super passionate about all things social, and love what you do!
We work with a wide range of target audiences, in all kinds of online and on-location activations, so the ability to be able to read and understand the consumer is a must. Your awareness of the importance of creating a community via social media platforms is also vital.
Bonus: You’ve got your finger on the pulse of everything food, beverage, fashion, arts and beauty, as well as, up and coming trends that you can easily recognise to be a good fit for brand collaborations and business opportunities.
Key features of this role:
- Generate content, idea generation and copywriting for all channels, from humorous or informative CTA copy – recognising tone of voice and consistency in each brand.
- Working with a team to complete tasks from creative to implementation.
- Manage all social media channels including Facebook, Instagram + more.
- Identify and implement innovative digital marketing campaigns and initiatives (creative based).
- Conceptualisation and planning of design briefs for graphic design/campaign delivery
- Contribute where required in a fast-paced, inclusive office atmosphere.
Key attributes required:
- 1-3 years experience in either Social Media, Copywriting, Digital Marketing (not all are necessary to be able to apply, we are open to all forms of experience and qualifications).
- Examples of applicable creative works in either of the above categories- not necessary but ideal.
- Enjoy strong working knowledge of Public Relations, general media promotions & how these all tie in together.
- Excellent digital media awareness.
- Sound knowledge of retail and/or commercial retail principals.
- Experience proof checking ads and preparing artwork for print.
- Awareness, understanding and experience with customer service, and possessing a great deal of common-sense.
- Experience in content marketing, content creation (photo and video) skills.
- Ability to assist across many areas in a diverse, energetic and busy office space.
- You are creative and love interacting with your customers and seeing ‘your’ promotions bring campaigns to life!
- An eye for detail in both video, photography and aesthetics.
- Ability to take ownership of daily/weekly tasks and can sometimes work autonomously.
- Carry out ad-hoc tasks which arise daily/weekly around the planning and execution of regular or seasonal campaigns and events.
- A fun, can-do attitude is a must!
- Exceptional organisation and strong internal communication.
- Knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite and Photoshop would be ideal.
Please forward your cover letter, CV and portfolio if available to Ellie O’Reilly:
*** Australian residents or permanent visa holders ONLY please. ***